Thursday, November 10, 2016

Penny's Challenge 301 winners and Top 3

 Thank you to everyone that entered challenge 301

I am now able to announce our lucky winners
 
Congrats  36. Crea Astrid: Snowfun.  You have won a $15 gift certificate from 


Store

and 

Congrats 54. Andrea Norris You have won a $10 gift certificate from


Can both winners please email me (Julie) with the words Pennys challenge 301 winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line so I can get your details off to our lovely sponsors

Now for the Top 3 as chosen by DT Member Hazel 


 33. niki1 
 67. Iwona 

Congrats! Please feel free to take our Top 3 badge from our side bar to proudly display on your blogs


2 comments:

  1. What fun that I won. Congratulations ladies.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the TOP 3 !
    Congrats to the winners and ladies of the TOP3 !
    niki1

    ReplyDelete