Thursday, June 19, 2014

Challenge 181 Winners and Top 3

Thank you to everyone that entered our Anything Goes challenge last week, we loved seeing all your creations 

Now for the info you have all been waiting for, our lucky winner and top 3


You have won 2 single digi images from 

Please email me (Julie) with the words Pennys Winner in the subject line with your choice of images so I can get your details off to Pink Gem 

Now for the top 3 as chosen by Mandy

Congrats Ladies, please take our Top 3 badge from our side bar to display on your blogs

Our new challenge has now started so if you want to play along please see the post below


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 3. I' m so happy.
    Congrats to the other Ladys.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 3. I' m so happy.
    Congrats to the other Ladys.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo! one of the top 3...thank you so much! xx
    Congratulations to the other top 3 and the winner :)

    ReplyDelete