Friday, August 17, 2012

Pennys winners for challenge 88

Thank you to all of you that entered our sketch challenge last week, again we didn't have many entries, either you don't like sketches, the weather has been nice or you have all be following the olympics!

As there were only 11 entries this week I decided to choose the winners on merit rather than use random.org and with some help deciding from my daughters have chosen the following 2 winners

Congratulations you have won the $20 certificate from The Paper Shelter 
 
and 
Congratulations you have won 3 digi images of your choice from 
My Heart Pieces

Please email me at juliebjenner@btinternet.com with the word winner and sponsor name in the subject line so I can forward your details to our sponsors to arrange your prizes.

This week our challenge is Back to school so if you can please join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment